What is PXT Select™?
- PXT Select™ makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
- PXT Select™ helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter.
- It is an online selection assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
PXT Select™ measures three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
- Thinking Style - verbal skill, verbal reasoning, numerical ability, and numeric reasoning.
- Behavioral Traits - pace, assertiveness, sociability, conformity, outlook, decisiveness, accommodation, independence, and judgment
- Interests - technical, creative, financial/admin, enterprising, people service, mechanical
Using Performance Model to Measure Success
The Performance Model process represents an effective approach that minimizes the time required to efficiently describe jobs, people, and good matches. By using a Performance Model, it is easy to quickly identify how individuals fit in job positions. This information is important for job placement and job training, and allows for the identification and presentation of specific interview questions for applicants and coaching comments for incumbents. You may choose an existing performance model from our library or choose to create a customized performance model. A customized performance model is created by two different techniques
- Concurrent PXT Select™ of three or more top performing individuals whose combined scores will define success in the position.
- Job Analysis Survey tool which guides user to gather information from those who are most familiar with the position.
Learn more by downloading the PXT Product Overview Flyer.
“For approximately the last 5 years we’ve used the PXT provided by Assessment Leaders for new hires and individuals preparing for promotion. It has provided for us an excellent interviewing guide that allows us to focus on specific areas of inquiry. We’ve also used this instrument in the development of our future leaders so they can assess gaps early and focus their development to be ready for future opportunities. This has been a strategic and much asked for tool by our staff and management.”
Andy Fujimoto, CEO/Owner, Ameriben/IEC Group