Step One Survey II®-Workplace Values
The Step One Survey II® (SOS II) is a brief pre-hire assessment that measures an individual’s basic work-related values. It is used primarily as a screening tool early in the candidate selection process. This assessment provides valid insight into an applicant’s work ethic, reliability, integrity, propensity for substance abuse, and attitudes toward theft —including property, data and time.
Using a structured interview process and an attitude assessment, the survey helps employers protect the company’s assets against theft, fraud, embezzlement, and inefficiency.
In just 20 minutes your organization can
- Reduce employee theft and fraud
- Reduce loss of confidential information, trade secrets, and computer data
- Reduce drug testing costs
- Reduce absenteeism and tardiness
- Reduce lost time due to unauthorized computer, internet, and email usage
- Select honest, hard-working employees who show up for work
Learn more by downloading the SOS II Overview Flyer.