Organizational Health Quotient (OHq)
Multi-Dimensional and Customizable Measurement of Employee Sentiment
The OHq provides insight into a variety of growth and opportunity areas for developing a healthy, high-performing organization by measuring employee sentiment on eight dimensions. The eight dimensions, as featured below, are offered in separate assessments.
- Employee development
- Employee engagement
- Employee job satisfaction
- Employee motivation
- Organizational commitment
- Work stress
- Organizational communication
- Organizational direction
All eight of the proprietary assessments has been developed by our research scientist and have been proven to be both valid and reliable measures of employee engagement. The OHq is fully automated, including scheduling and delivery of email notifications, full tracking capabilities, and segmentation of reports for specific departments and/or leadership levels. Results of the assessments are used to improve employee productivity, retention, and organizational performance.
- Easily accessible from any device
- Customizable dashboards for multiple layers of leadership, departments, and teams
- Numerous customizable graphs and reports
- Historical trends (when used multiple times over time)
- Ability to choose to measure a mix of up to 8 distinct employee engagement dimensions
“We have been working with Assessment Leaders for over three years now to administer and deliver our annual Employee Pulse survey. We also invite them to deliver the results in an all-hands employee meeting.
Assessment Leaders has always exceeded our expectations-from their expertise in organizational health to their commitment to customer service! Our ongoing partnership with Assessment Leaders has proven to be an integral part of our leadership team, helping us to improve our employee satisfaction results year over year.”
Tom Nelson, Plant Superintendent
Lucky Peak Power