Leadership Balance Quotient (LBq) – Me Edition or 360° Edition
Whole person assessment to gauge readiness for leadership
The LBq measures leadership readiness across three major dimensions – Mind, Will, and Heart – which provides a “whole person” view of leadership readiness.
- Mind to Lead: The leader’s mind is sharp. He or she has the cognitive capacity and skill to lead.
- Will to Lead: The leader disciplines the mind and body to ensure he or she has the physical capacity and mental approach to lead effectively for the long haul.
- Heart to Lead: The leader’s character is solid, and he or she has the right relational skills and moral compass to lead.
The LBq is a fully automated tool that allows leaders to identify multiple raters at the push of a button. It then receives, collates, and analyzes the responses and provides a downloadable report to the leader. This one dynamic tool can be applied to numerous applications for assessing total leadership readiness. In less than ½ hour, you can have a report that you can use for executive coaching, a leader development plan, or to compare to a leader hire profile.
- Detailed identification of strength and growth areas across 3 major dimensions and 11 essential leadership competencies
- Feedback from multiple rater groups (360° Edition only)
- Extended bar charts
- Full gap analyses
- Open-ended text for additional comments
- Easily accessible from any device
- Instant online report that is easy to read, understand, and print