The Profile XT (PXT) is a multi-purpose Total Person assessment that measures 20 performance indicators that are used for selection, development, training, promotion, managing and succession planning.
PXT is a powerful and dynamic tool researched, designed, and developed to be related to a specific job. The information you gain from the assessment will help with hiring, assessing how well current and new employees fit into particular positions, designing optimal training programs based on their learning style, helping supervisors determine which approach will work best when working with the particular employee, and helping to develop succession plans.
The PXT investigates three key areas as part of evaluating how an individual fits into a particular job:
- Thinking Style/Learning Index - verbal skill, verbal reasoning, numerical ability, and numeric reasoning.
- Behavioral Traits/Scales - energy level, assertiveness, sociability, manageability, attitude, decisiveness, accommodation, independence, and objective judgment
- Occupational interests - entrepreneurial, financial/administrative, people focused, technical, mechanical, and creative
Using Performance Model to Measure Success
The Performance Model process represents an effective approach that minimizes the time required to efficiently describe jobs, people, and good matches. By using a Performance Model, it is easy to quickly identify how individuals fit in job positions. This information is important for job placement and job training, and allows for the identification and presentation of specific interview questions for applicants and coaching comments for incumbents. You may choose an existing performance model from our library or choose to create a customized performance model. A customized performance model is created by two different techniques
- Concurrent PXT of three or more top performing individuals whose combined scores will define success in the position.
- Job Analysis Survey tool which guides user to gather information from those who are most familiar with the position.
Learn more by downloading the PXT Product Overview Flyer.
“For approximately the last 5 years we’ve used the PXT provided by Assessment Leaders for new hires and individuals preparing for promotion. It has provided for us an excellent interviewing guide that allows us to focus on specific areas of inquiry. We’ve also used this instrument in the development of our future leaders so they can assess gaps early and focus their development to be ready for future opportunities. This has been a strategic and much asked for tool by our staff and management.”
Andy Fujimoto, CEO/Owner, Ameriben/IEC Group